Mohammad Anas Imam
Mohammad Anas Imam Khan

Automotive Enthusiast

Flow Over NACA 2412 Airfoil Using Converge CFD

LEAVE A COMMENT

Thanks for choosing to leave a comment. Please keep in mind that all comments are moderated according to our comment policy, and your email address will NOT be published. Let's have a personal and meaningful conversation.

More projects by Mohammad Anas Imam

Surface Cleanup Wind-Tunnel Setup and CFD Simulation of a Formula-SAE Car Running Over Two Different Tracks
Mohammad Anas Imam updated on Jul 15, 2019, 12:35pm IST
CFD
The objective of this project is to perform surface cleanup, boundary flagging, virtual wind tunnel setup, pre-processing, CFD simulation and post-processing of a Formula - SAE Car below, the .STL of which was provided. The project has been divided into two phases: Surface Cleanup, Boundary Flagging and Virtual Wind Tunnel… Read more
Study of Aerodynamic Flow Processes Around The Ahmed Body and Validation Against Experimental Data For a 35 Base Slant
Mohammad Anas Imam updated on Jul 05, 2019, 03:20pm IST
CFD
Objective:  The shape of a car body in-front of the largest cross-section has only minor influence on the total drag. The main contributions to the drag force originate from the rear part of the body. A drag breakdown reveals that 85% of body drag is pressure drag, most of which occurs at the rear end. The rest 15%… Read more
Channel Flow Simulation Using Converge CFD
Mohammad Anas Imam updated on Jun 25, 2019, 10:36am IST
CFD
A channel flow simulation was done using Converge CFD Software for three different mesh sizes: 2e-4m, 1.5e-4m and 1.2e-4m respectively. The steps involved in setting up the case are mentioned below. Case Setup 1) A geometry for the channel is created 2) The necessary boundary conditions are defined. 3)The necessary steps… Read more

RELATED COURSES

See all

Schedule a counselling session