Menu

Job Guarantee

Workshops

Projects

Blogs

Careers

Hire from us


For Business / Universities

Corporate Training

Academic Up-skilling


All Courses

Choose a category

Loading...

All Courses / undefined

All Courses / undefined / undefined

logo

Loading...

FOR BUSINESSES

Corporate Upskilling

FOR Universities

Academic Training

More

CI Engine Case Study [Tractor Application]

Accurate analysis and modeling have been conducted on a tractor engine for use in India. Starting from the target values, given by the challenge, two cases were analyzed: intermediate case (which corresponds maximum torque) and rate case (which corresponds maximum power).  RATE CASE         …

    Project Details

    Loading...

    Leave a comment

    Thanks for choosing to leave a comment. Please keep in mind that all the comments are moderated as per our comment policy, and your email will not be published for privacy reasons. Please leave a personal & meaningful conversation.

    Please  login to add a comment

    Other comments...

    No comments yet!
    Be the first to add a comment

    Read more Projects by Raffaele Iossa (8)

    Case-study of heavy-duty engine for Indian Bharat stage IV and VI

    Objective:

    Transport of material within the country is very crucial for the economy and maintaining the inflation in check. The increase in the cost of fuel has a direct impact on the material transported such as farm products, raw material for construction, mining industry etc. Efficient prime movers, less maintenance, no downtimes…

    03 Aug 2020 10:40 AM IST

      Read more

      Discretization of a Plenum using GEM3D

      Objective:

      1. Tutorial - single cyl DI add case 2 with discretization length 0.1 mm for intake runner and compare with default case  Parameters-Torque, BSFC, max cylinder pressure Simulation time Let's open the model of the tutorial section of GTP: The map of the model is shown below: It's a CI, single-cylinder engine,…

      07 Jul 2020 01:14 PM IST

        Read more

        Turbocharger Modelling

        Objective:

        1. List down different TC and locate examples from GT Power The turbocharging and supercharging are two of the most important inventions applied to the internal combustion engine. These techniques were born for aviation applications, and so for the aircraft moved by ICE, that presented a loss of power flying a certain…

        07 Jul 2020 01:12 PM IST

          Read more

          SI Engine Case Study

          Objective:

          Select any SI engine model, get engine specifications, assume suitable data wherever possible, and run for at least Max Power and Max Torque condition. 1. Compare the results and list down important parameters 2.Post-process and take snaps for the following data PV and log PV diag in-cylinder pressure and burn rate valve…

          07 Jul 2020 01:09 PM IST

            Read more

            Optimization Technique using GTP

            Objective:

            1.Explore Example- Diesel_4cyl_DIpulse_injratemap and write a detailed report  Let's explore the example of the software: The model represents a 4-cylinders CI engine, direct injection, turbocharged with Westgate valve control, the total displacement of 2L, cooled EGR, DOC, and DPF (chemistry wasn't considered for…

            07 Jul 2020 12:29 PM IST

              Read more

              After-treatment Modeling Techniques - Part 2

              Objective:

              1.Explore -Examples provided below and write a detailed report  Detailed SI engine+aftertreatment  Detailed CI engine+aftertreatment  Let's start exploring and analyzing the example "SI ENGINE + AFTERTREATMENT". This model consists of a 4-cylinder engine, naturally aspirated, port-injection, with EGR and…

              07 Jul 2020 12:25 PM IST

                Read more

                After-treatment Modeling Techniques - Part 1

                Objective:

                List down for Gasoline vs Diesel The pollutants  From the 100% in volume of exhaust gases of an internal combustion engine, the 98% consists of oxygen, carbon dioxide, and nitrogen, and the other 2% consists of all pollutants controlled by the legislation: NOx, CO, HC, SOx, PM. The gasoline and diesel engines work…

                07 Jul 2020 12:19 PM IST

                  Read more

                  CI Engine Case Study [Tractor Application]

                  Objective:

                  Accurate analysis and modeling have been conducted on a tractor engine for use in India. Starting from the target values, given by the challenge, two cases were analyzed: intermediate case (which corresponds maximum torque) and rate case (which corresponds maximum power).  RATE CASE         …

                  07 Jul 2020 12:09 PM IST

                    Read more
                    Showing 1 of 8 projects
                    Try our top engineering courses, projects & workshops today!Book a FREE Demo