Our instructor explains briefly about Automation robotics and current trends
Participation certificate available for this workshop
For Electrical Engineers
Domain : ELECTRICAL
Whorkshop date & time : 25 Feb 2021 06:00 pm IST
AGENDA FOR THE WEBINAR:
1. Introduction – speaker and the presentation topic of Automation –
2. Speaker’s presentation – Discussion on the topic of Automation robotics
and current trends – 40 minutes.
3. Call to action.
4. Q&A session – 15 minutes.
OUTCOMES OF THE WEBINAR:
The student has reliably demonstrated the ability to:
1. A Basic understanding of components associated with Robotics and
2. Understanding of Mechanical, electrical, hydraulics and pneumatics
concepts for robots and similar structure.
3. To be able to analyse and solve technical issues of robotics and
automation by applying the principle of engineering and mathematics.
4. To be able to understand mechanical and electrical drawings and
blueprints for the purpose of troubleshooting.
5. Able to select and use a variety of troubleshooting techniques and
equipment to assess, modify, maintain, and repair electromechanical
circuits, equipment, processes, systems, and subsystems.
6. Able to gain knowledge about the upcoming technologies in robotics by
knowing the market competitors.
7. Analyse, program, install, integrate, troubleshoot and diagnose automated
systems including robotic systems.
8. Select and purchase electromechanical equipment, components, and
systems that fulfil job requirements and functional specifications.
9. Contribute as an individual and a member of an electromechanical
engineering team to the effective completion of tasks and projects.
10.Contribute to project management through planning, implementation and
evaluation of projects, and monitoring of resources, timelines, and
expenditures as required.
11. Able to educate more and more people by the knowledge gained.
INTRODUCTION TO THE SPEAKER:
Our instructor Malav Shah is a next-generation technocrat. His core interest lies in Automation and robotics. He has completed his Advanced diploma studies in Robotics and Automation