The Masters’ program from Skill-Lync offers a completely online experience for the student. This program consists of courses that will equip you with the skills required to apply for specific job functions. No prior experience to coding is required by the student. What you need to know is provided to you in this complete package.
A website stores a large amount of data. Knowing where to place the data and structure them properly will save you time when you actually need it. Implementing a proper algorithm to retrieve this stored data is the next step in ensuring that your website runs optimally. Both these skills are highly sought out for in a web developer and can easily be applied to any code. With the first course in this masters program, we start you off with introducing you to Data Structures and Algorithms. In this course, you will
- Learn about Data types and data structures
- Learn about Lists, Stacks, Queues, Heaps, Graphs
- Learn different Sorting techniques
- Learn optimization using Greedy Algorithms, Backtracking and Dynamic Programming
We will then take you through everything you need to know to become a front end developer.
A front end developer creates whatever you visually see on a website. They are tasked with creating the necessary elements to make your website attractive, understandable and in the end, retain your user for a longer time and keep them coming back for more.
This course in the masters program
- Introduces you to how the internet works and how it has evolved in the past few years.
- Structuring a webpage using HTML5.
- You will also be introduced to various tools like CSS and Bootstrap to help style your webpage and adapt it to multiple platforms or devices.
- Knowledge on Java will be provided to the student if required.
- In order to make your website fast and responsive, one needs a good understanding of Jquery, AJAX, JSON and it’s principles.
- After getting an understanding of these technologies, we will take you through steps on how to build an e-commerce website.
An e-commerce website is considered to be highly dynamic with a lot of varying elements. Once you are done with this project, you will be able to create websites as simple as creating your own portfolio to something as complex as another ecommerce website.
The next two courses in the program lets you take a dive into coding by introducing you to everything you need to know to become a Full Stack developer. The third course in the masters program gives you knowledge on how to create the back end for your website. The storage of data and proper retrieval is what we’ll focus on in this course. The contents of this course will give you an
- Introduction to Web Application
- Understanding of Client Server Architecture
- Introduction to Database connectivity
- Usage of MySQL, Spring MVC, Hibernate and Maven
- Idea of how to implement security features to your website
- Introduction to other technologies such as